Friday, May 4, 2012

SHOW ME THE MONEY

We are ready to represent the best custom paper writing assistance that can cope with any task like SHOW ME THE MONEY even at the eleventh hour. The matter is that we posses the greatest base of expert writers. Our staff of freelance writers includes approximately 300 experienced writers are at your disposal all year round. They are striving to provide the best ever services to the most desperate students that have already lost the hope for academic success. We offer the range of the most widely required, however, not recommended for college use papers. It is advisable to use our examples like SHOW ME THE MONEY in learning at public-education level. Get prepared and be smart with our best essay samples cheap and fast! Get in touch and we will write excellent custom coursework or essay especially for you.



During the summer before my senior year on high school, I was watching one of my all time favorite movies, “Jerry Maguire”. This had come after a hard and tedious six hour football practice and I was most defiantly not in the right state of mind. About to fall asleep on the couch I hear the part when Rod Tidwell screams, “ SHOW ME THE MONEY, SHOW ME THE MONEY JERRY!”. At that point I had an epiphany of how all of this can outline the people involved with the start to my future. This outrageous and hilarious movie line is what sparked it all for me.


After the line was screamed and awoke me from my daze I once again began to fall asleep, not fully asleep but still conscious to think about that phrase. I started to question myself to see where O was to fit in with this whole mess and after some pondering I am the successful high school student that did very well. Now that I am going to be moved up into the big leagues of college I won’t be the huge star and will need someone or thing to help me get through it all. This is the same example of Rod Tidwell the one chanting this inspirational phrase, he was the college football star breaking all kinds of records but when he got to the pro’s he was nothing again and needed to be led. That’s about only a third of what needs to be figured but that’s a start


Now the leader part makes a little more sense because not everyone is able to get through a new style or way of life without a little help from someone. Rod’s help was from his sports agent, a very successful one at that. This was the guy that was going to make sure he got through it all and brought back some of that star status he had in the lower level. My leader to help me get through to the next level is going to be you. Yes I want you to lead me through this new level. I have seen the success you have had in the past with some of your other clients both which are my aunt and uncle who’s reputation and career are all thanks to your leadership. I believe it is all about the reputation of how you have down in the past. There is always a crap shoot if you want to take a chance with another leader but I want the sure thing and that’s why I have chosen you.


Ok we are about two-thirds done solving this puzzling saying. All that is left to describe is the money. I mean it really can’t be money it has to stand for something else. That something else is what I think you are the only one able to show me. I am referring none other than to the knowledge, education, and power to succeed in this business world of today. Rod wanted the money for his talents and that is what Jerry did. He made the real Rod Tidwell come out to be able to get him the money. That’s what I expect and know you can do for me, SHOW ME THE KNOWLEDGE!





Even though this movie has produced a great line of inspiration from just one movie line it overall has some meaning to me. I just love the whole idea of being a sports agent with all the awesome perks. I mean there is a lot of other work not shown and that I have seen but getting to be around sports for your job, talking with big time athletes, and possibly being known in the sports business like David Faulk. That is just my dream career. I love sports and to be able to go into a field where the job is sports would be the greatest thing possible.


What I’m trying to conclude is that if everything follows the outline of that movie line my dream career could very easily become a reality like Rod Tidwell’s did because he had a leader that was experienced and had success before. That is why i choose you.


Mind that the sample papers like SHOW ME THE MONEY presented are to be used for review only. In order to warn you and eliminate any plagiarism writing intentions, it is highly recommended not to use the essays in class. In cases you experience difficulties with essay writing in class and for in class use, order original papers with our expert writers. Cheap custom papers can be written from scratch for each customer that entrusts his or her academic success to our writing team. Order your unique assignment from the best custom writing services cheap and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment