Friday, April 20, 2012

Double Standards

We are ready to represent the best custom paper writing assistance that can cope with any task like Double Standards even at the eleventh hour. The matter is that we posses the greatest base of expert writers. Our staff of freelance writers includes approximately 300 experienced writers are at your disposal all year round. They are striving to provide the best ever services to the most desperate students that have already lost the hope for academic success. We offer the range of the most widely required, however, not recommended for college use papers. It is advisable to use our examples like Double Standards in learning at public-education level. Get prepared and be smart with our best essay samples cheap and fast! Get in touch and we will write excellent custom coursework or essay especially for you.



Since the beginning of time, the men have been superior to the women. I think its society’s fault. If it weren’t for society to hand out the jobs we each have, we would have no place in this world. People would look, and stare as if you weren’t human. What I mean by job, I mean things like, for example women should stay home and watch the kids, do the laundry, cook, etc, and the same for men. Or maybe we were just meant to do these things we do today.


I think women are naturally better at taking care of their young. After all it’s the woman that gives birth to the child; they also have the breast milk glands. Men on the other hand are more confident in their abilities. They feel like they have to take charge of whatever is happening. I think they have an instinct to do that. Being manly, I think it means taking charge of the situation, bringing home the cash money, supporting the wife and kids. Being able to do activities that only men would do. Since men are confident in the abilities, and their natural sense of direction, they tend not to ask for directions. I agree with that, I myself won’t bother to ask for directions.


Times are changing rapidly. Some things are getting to be more acceptable, than it was back then. With the media and all, the messages get out more quickly. Mtv, and programs alike deliver this message to the public. I’m fine with the stuff, I enjoy watching the programs. As time goes on, I think people should go along with it.


My opinion on the women that want to be firefighters or an occupation that takes the full strength of a man, they should just let them do the job. If I were the guy in charge of recruiting the people, I would say you want the job? Ok, but you have to meet the requirements. If you don’t, sucks for you. Requirements are made so that the people on the job will be ready just incase there is a real fire or whatever. If we let the women slide, and if it were up to a woman to get a man out of a smoking building, she wouldn’t be able to do the job. I see no reason for why any body would make such a big fuss out of this. Let the men do their job, no harm done.


Do my coursework


Women’s jobs are totally up to them, if they got what it takes to do it, then do it. But there was a period where the men didn’t let them do it. So it was good that the women rebelled and said you no good pansies, you need women in the real world. Back then, I guess men were stubborn.


The standards that we must follow are made by society, and can be changed by society. That’s why people try to change it. Freedom is this country’s strong point, but people don’t seem free at all. They are holding back, they can’t show their real emotions and can’t dress the way they feel comfortable. There are some that do. They stand out, and right away people think badly of them. For example, gay men stand out. Other men call them fruit cakes and fags.


This is the world we live in. I think it’s too late to make a sudden change. People will not accept it. I know that I wouldn’t. When men sleep with lots of women they are cool, he’s the man, and when women sleep with lots of guys she’s a whore, a slut. I think the men that sleep with women and the friends that say he’s the man are just fooling around, its like when guys fools around, they do stupid things, I think its just another one of those stupid things. They joke around in a strange way. They are a bunch of idiots; I never liked those types of people. I lived in New York City all my life so I hear a lot of it, and I got used to it.


Life sucks, it’s full of crap you don’t like or want. You either get used to it or you don’t. That’s what I think. I’m pretty sure that people over time has thought of this. Especially the women that lived before the women’s rights movement. They stay home thinking, why am I here doing this stuff, I could be out there making full use of my self. I wasn’t surprised to here that women want a chance, they deserve a break.





Mind that the sample papers like Double Standards presented are to be used for review only. In order to warn you and eliminate any plagiarism writing intentions, it is highly recommended not to use the essays in class. In cases you experience difficulties with essay writing in class and for in class use, order original papers with our expert writers. Cheap custom papers can be written from scratch for each customer that entrusts his or her academic success to our writing team. Order your unique assignment from the best custom writing services cheap and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment