Sunday, September 9, 2012

A/S Evaluation

We are ready to represent the best custom paper writing assistance that can cope with any task like A/S Evaluation even at the eleventh hour. The matter is that we posses the greatest base of expert writers. Our staff of freelance writers includes approximately 300 experienced writers are at your disposal all year round. They are striving to provide the best ever services to the most desperate students that have already lost the hope for academic success. We offer the range of the most widely required, however, not recommended for college use papers. It is advisable to use our examples like A/S Evaluation in learning at public-education level. Get prepared and be smart with our best essay samples cheap and fast! Get in touch and we will write excellent custom coursework or essay especially for you.



Evaluation

Introduction

I started this project by experimenting with different materials and creating different mark making. I also produced several different still life studies.

Research




I got my primary research from producing observational drawings of different artists

work, such as Kurt Schwitters.I got my secondary research from

looking back over my sketchbook and using the Internet to find more information and studies of Kurt schwitters. I recorded my research by finding a lot of artists work and stuck them into my sketchbook, and then wrote up about them.

Development of Ideas

I tried to recreate my machine part still life by using collage and paints. This worked very well and achieved the Kurt Schwitters style I wanted and was similar to his work. This was the best media I used. I also explored lots of other different ideas by doing several experiments using different materials, such as decollage. The materials and media I used were charcoal, rubber, paint, collage and ink.

I also encountered two problems while I did this project. They were remembering where I was working the week before and remembering where each item in my still life was placed. The other problem I had was my scale on my skulls. I found this hard and stressful sometimes. I overcame this problem by measuring different areas and lines with a pencil. This was a great help and made my scale look correct.

Realising intentions and conclusion

I feel that I have achieved what I hoped with my brief as I have used a range of

different media that I would not normally use. The time plan helped me kept on task

, but I did get behind a bit because I wanted to finish my designs and produce a couple more still life studies. The feedback from other students was very useful and helpful

because it suggested different ideas of what you can do to improve your work.

The connection between my final piece and Kurt Schwitters work is that I used found materials in my work to create an atmosphere of coldness. Using college in my final piece was a really good idea I had as it created depth and form. The composition of the machine parts worked very well.

If I had to improve my work and were able to tackle the same brief I would liked to keep with my brief better because I got behind in certain places. I would also like to work back into my final outcome to add little details with a fine brush because I think that would finish of the final piece better.



Mind that the sample papers like A/S Evaluation presented are to be used for review only. In order to warn you and eliminate any plagiarism writing intentions, it is highly recommended not to use the essays in class. In cases you experience difficulties with essay writing in class and for in class use, order original papers with our expert writers. Cheap custom papers can be written from scratch for each customer that entrusts his or her academic success to our writing team. Order your unique assignment from the best custom writing services cheap and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment